Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

I'm so ready for a night of sewing.  Not exactly sure what project I'll pull out yet...I really need to work on my civil war quilt....I got way behind on these about half way through the year...There's only a few months left until Barbara closes the blog...And I would love to get it finished for our guild's quilt show in October.  I have been doing my setting blocks as I go and sewing the rows together.  I think I have about two more rows to do.  I'd really like to work on something "springy" to go with our early summer weather we have been having this week.  Maybe a sundress for my little granddaughter??  Regardless there will be sewing tonight and basketball!!!  Way to go Wolfpack on a great win this afternoon....It's not too late to join in on the fun!  You can sign up here.


This is the last picture I have taken of my quilt in progress.  I think I have 8 or 9 rows together now.  Maybe another one tomorrrow???? 

3 comments:

  1. That is a a beautiful Quilt!

    Saw another Debbie In NC, at FNSI, so came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this quilt looks..the diagonal black in it really moves my eye around! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diagonal lines... it changes the look of a sampler quilt. Gonna keep that in mind for a future project

    ReplyDelete