Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BOM Rehab

I was able to finish a couple more blocks for my Gingerbread Joy BOM....a 12 and 6 inch Oregon Star.  When this quilt is finished, it will be a long time before I make 6 inch blocks again!!  Make sure you go to Sinta's blog to see who else spent some time in Rehab.  I sure hope she continues this next year....I've already signed up for 2 more new programs! 



The rest of the weekend was spent working on some non sewing projects around the house.  I'll share some pictures when they are completed...On Friday, we went to the Antique Show at Liberty.  I was able to find a couple of things there.   There was more quilts at this show than I remember in times past.  Several that really caught my eye but I resisted!   I'm glad we went on Friday as we had a beautiful day.  Drenching rains came on Saturday.  The "pickers" from the PBS show, Market Warriors, were coming to tape an episode on Saturday.  I'm sure they got soaked.  Can't wait to see the episode and what they purchased.  Here is one of our finds.   My husband collects anything pertaining to Gulf Oil.  We saw this big grease can...not in great condition but perfect for a fall arrangement. 


I'll be showing some of my fall quilts over the next few days.  Above is a little candle mat I made years ago. 

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of you to say! Yes, we have to continue the Rehab, I still have lots to do too! I love your fall table decorations!

    ReplyDelete