Saturday, April 21, 2012

FNSI Results

Did not have a chance to do as much sewing as I had planned.  But I did manage to do a little bit.  One pillow case completed.  I had to wash the fabric for another so it will be made tomorrow...I used the "hot dog" method for construction from the pattern and it went together very quickly.  I hope Handy Manny brings a smile to a little one.

I also made a 6 inch block for my Gingerbread Joy quilt and cut the pieces for two more....

Today, we went to Carter's T-ball game at the Y.  This is his first year playing.  I love to watch these games.  Brings back memories of his dad's first games. 

Ready at third base

Heading for home

I'm sure this is the first of many games for him. 

Debbie



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making a pillowcase on Friday Night! I love Handy Manny!

    Baseball is my favorite time of year. My boys are just starting this week and this mommy is pumped. Watching the little ones is so much fun! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete