Monday, April 2, 2012

BOM Rehab

I decided I needed some therapy and BOM Rehab is just what the doctor ordered.  I am joining Sinta at Pink Pincushion and working on finishing some BOMs.  This weekend I finished my Night Before Christmas block that I have been showing for the last few weeks.  This is a BOM from Quakertown quilts designed by Sue Garman.  I also worked on another BOM from a LQS by Sue called Gingerbread Joy.  Guess you all see a theme with a lot of my quilts.   I really do make other quilts that are not Christmas! 


Gingerbread Joy


This is not an alien Gingerbread Girl. Just one in progress!


I promise no more pics of this block until you see in in a finished quilt! 

Go check out Pink Pincushion for this week's rehab session.

Debbie




1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a great idea, a BOM rehab and I was motivated to join in. Your Christmas blocks are great. I have a couple of Christmas projects and this is the perfect time to work on them.

    ReplyDelete