Monday, September 3, 2012

Rehab tiime

How are you spending your Labor Day?  I'm trying to spend a little extra time in Rehab!   I finally made the first block for the FQS Designer BOM.   I must say Vintage Modern has become a favorite fabric line.  My goal is too get caught up before the next block comes! For some reason my flash isn't working so my pictures are a little dark.

 
 
 
 
I also made another block for my Civil War BOW that was offered by Barbara Brackman last year.  I got behind on these blocks and they got pushed to the side.  I only have a few more to go plus a few more connector blocks.  I really want to get these done just in case I decide to start her next BOW that started this week.  Grandmother's Choice will focus on the fight for women's rights.  I will definitely follow along on the blogposts even if I don't make the quilt.  I love Barbara's history lessons. 

Were you in rehab this holiday weekend?

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment