Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blog Hop Party Winners

Boy this has been a busy weekend, but where did it go?   National Quilting Day, St. Patrick's Day, the ACC tournament, 70 degree weather......  How did you celebrate?  I think we  definitely beat the winter blues with this blog hop!    Did you get a chance to start working  on your projects this weekend.    Looks like there will be a lot of gardening, painting, cleaning, decluttering, and quilting going on this spring.   With the help of Random.org., comment # 225 was selected as the winner of the layer cake.

I have twin sisters who are turning 40 soon and I want to make them each a picnic quilt for the summer to use! thank you!

Congratulations, Lee.  I'll send you an email for your address and get your prize in the mail.   I bet she is already sewing on those quilts!

Michele once again hosted a fun party!  Thanks!   

I spent some of the day, Saturday, quilting my Scrappy Trip around the World.  Had to celebrate National Quilting Day just a little.  I tried to cheer the Wolfpack  to a victory in the ACC tourney , but not to be this year!   Hoping for a good run in the NCAA.  March Madness!  Love this time of year!   My son and daughter-in-law went to the games on Saturday.......

Photo: GTHC

Photo
We still love her even if she is a Tarheel fan!

The sun came out briefly today and I tried to get a quick picture of my quilt, but my the time I went outside, it was cloudy again.   I sewed the binding on tonight while watching The Bible on The History Channel.  








Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment