Monday, January 30, 2012

Tis the season to be blogging!

Welcome to my blog!  I started this blog almost 2 years ago and the name and header photo was as far as I got.  You can tell it was in the summer by the content of the photo.   With the weather we are having here in NC, I guess it is pretty appropriate though.  Where is winter?   The calendar says January but it feels more like April.  I will have daffodils blooming soon.   I have always loved winter and snow. From about mid October to the end of March is my favorite time of the year.   I wanted to create this blog as a journal of my quilting  with a touch of family life and other interests thrown in also.   Like most quilters, I have way too many projects started and still more on the "someday" list.  I'll be sharing some soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment